Make a Difference for Cancer Patients
Our Regional Cancer Center has many projects that rely on donor generosity. Your tax-deductible donation of any amount will help our patients.
Your gift can be structured to suit your needs...automatic monthly credit card gift, electronic funds transfer, quarterly invoices or other ways that work best for you. A gift or pledge of $1,000 (payable over 12 months) earns you membership in our Cascade Society recognition program. The most important benefit, however, is the satisfaction of knowing you’ve made life better for people facing cancer.
Cancer Program Funding Needs:
- “Softee” camisole for mastectomy patient - $42
- Year’s worth of card-making materials for cancer patient cards - $350
- Year’s worth of quilt materials for quilts given to patients - $750
- Underwrite chemotherapy starter kits/supplies for new patients - $1,000 (3 available)
- Co-sponsor Cancer Survivor Celebration event in June - $1,500 (2 available)
- Year’s worth of cancer education/outreach to schools, clubs, churches - $5,500
To give, please...