|Stroke: a medical emergency
Know these warning signs of stroke and teach them to others. Every second counts...TIME IS BRAIN!
Call 911 right away and set the Stroke Center Team into action if you experience:
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
Call 911 immediately!
Time lost is brain lost!