April 30—92nd Avenue Lobby reveals the generosity of PeaceHealth Southwest employees. "Our driver only got to 4 locations today (May 1), because there was so much food," reports James Fitzgerald, Food Bank coordinator.
the poor is always
The Clark County Food Bank Coalition reports that our Mother Joseph inspired food drive raised 4,260 pounds of food and more than $1,000 in cash. Congratulations to everyone who supported this important project.
Top teams in total food collections and cash per capita and winners of $100, $50, and $25 respectively:
- Patient. Financial Services Cashiers & Support Team: 550 points, 11 employees = 50 points
- Education/Library: 300 points, 10 employees = 30 points
- Radiation Oncology: 309 points, 11 employees = 28.1 points
Close runners up in per capita points were Marketing/Quality/Foundation, Patient Financial Services Customer Services Team and Education/Library Team.
Top teams in total points (combined food and cash donations):
- Health Information Services: 555 points
- Patient Financial Services Cashiers and Support Team: 550 points
- Emergency: 520 points
- Food Service: 448 points
- Team Washburn (Materials, Purchasing): 401 points