SmartConnect Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do with a SmartConnect (Powered by RelayHealth) account?
- Send an electronic request to schedule or cancel an appointment
- Request current labs or other results
- Request a medical consult
- Send a message to clinic staff or your medical provider
- Set up and keep track of your own personal health information online
- Who can sign up?
- Only relationships with adult patients 18 years or older will be accepted.
- Will it cost anything?
- No, it is a free service.
- Test/Lab results
- Will only be available if you have an online link with the ordering provider.
- Results will be automatically sent 3 days after they are released to your provider.
- Will I have direct E-Mail with my provider?
- No, but you can send messages to your provider and other clinic staff electronically. If we need to get a message back to you, we will call.
- Is SmartConnect a good way to contact the clinic for an urgent issue?
- No, never. Although we try to work the messages within one day, it should never be used for urgent issues or any medical emergencies.
- How can I sign up?
- I am having trouble with my RelayHealth account.
- Call RelayHealth directly at 866-735-2963 (866-RELAY-ME) for assistance.
- Who is RelayHealth and what do they do?
- RelayHealth is the company we chose to provide, or power, the service which allows patients to securely connect with their providers and clinics. We call the service SmartConnect because we know patients like to connect with us using various methods that arre available to them at their convenience.