Patient Services and Pricing
How does Direct Primary Care work?
Direct Primary Care gives you unrestricted access to a provider for a low monthly fee.
- Office visits to a family medicine provider at PeaceHealth Medical Group for:
- Urgent care
- Preventive care
- Wellness checks
- Chronic disease management
- No limit on visits
- Select in-office procedures
- Basic lab and blood tests
- Basic x-rays
- Childhood immunizations
|Children (0-18 years)
||$40 / month
||$75 / month
- Family Rate:
- 1st child is full price ($40/month)
- Additional children are half price per child
- Registration fee: $25 for individuals, $50 for families
Direct Primary Care accepts credit cards, debit cards and automatic funds transfers from you bank account. We will charge your payment method on the 25th of each month for next month's fee.
Not a Member? Sign up Today
> Return to Direct Primary Care home