Peacehealth Southwest Foundation Elects New Board of Directors
VANCOUVER, Wash. – September 26, 2012
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center Foundation recently elected the following new members to their Board of Directors.
• Albert Angelo III is an executive with The Al Angelo Company.
• Bob Bernhardt is co-owner of Coldwell Banker Commercial Jenkins-Bernhardt Associates.
• John Greves, MD, is a cardiologist with The Vancouver Clinic.
• Patrick Sheaffer is Chief Executive Officer of Riverview Community Bank.
• Janis Wyatt is a Financial Advisor with LPL Financial.
The following community members were given Director Emeritus status:
• Stan Freidberg, MD is a retired cardiologist.
• Ed Lynch is a community volunteer.
• Sally Schaefer is a community volunteer.
The PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors sets policy for the Foundation, approves fundraising priorities, participates in fundraising activities, manages the Foundation’s assets, awards grants and builds linkages with the community. The Board of Directors shall be elected to terms of three (3) years. The Directors may serve a maximum of three (3) consecutive terms.
PeaceHealth Southwest Foundation
The PeaceHealth Southwest Foundation is the primary fundraising arm of the Medical Center and manages over $11 million for programs such as Family Medicine Southwest, Cardiac Care, Hospice, Cancer Care, Diabetes Education and Physical Rehab. The Foundation is a separately incorporated not-for-profit organization. Its mission is to support the work of the Medical Center as it benefits the community. Therefore, it shares the same goals, namely to increase access and affordability and to work towards prevention. It accomplishes this by working with businesses and individuals that want to make an impact on the medical center as a vital community resource. #