Surgery at PeaceHealth Southwest includes
- Pre-assessment services to help you prepare for surgery
- Same Day Services, for medical and surgical procedures
- Perioperative Services (operating room)
Pre-Assessment (for) Surgery Service (PAS).
“One-stop shopping” for surgery patients. You are assessed by a perioperative nurse. You can have laboratory work and EKG’s done, and you'll receive instructions and information for your pending surgery. You may have a consultation with an anesthesiologist, depending on your scheduled surgery and medical history.
Download your personal medication reconciliation card in PDF or JPEG (graphic) format.
Perioperative Services (Operating Room)
PeaceHealth Southwest's 12 operating suites cover a range of specialties including:
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Eye surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Gynecology (female reproductive organs) surgery
- Urology (urinary tract) surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopedic (bones, muscles) surgery
- Neurosurgery (brain and spine)
- Vascular (blood vessels) surgery
- Open Heart surgery
- Trauma surgery for our Level 2 Trauma Center